The terms "EdSellsHomesFL," "we," "us," and "our" refer to EdSellsHomesFL.com and the terms "you" and "your" refer to you as a user of this website.
- By using this website, you accept the terms of this Visitor Agreement. This is a legally binding agreement between you and Carziki.com; please read it carefully. When using this website, you may be subject to other posted terms and guidelines applicable to certain services available on this website. All terms and guidelines on this website, including our Privacy Statement, are part of this Visitor Agreement. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any features or services available at any time on this website are subject to this Visitor Agreement. Accessing this website in any manner, even through automated means, constitutes your use of the website and your agreement to be bound by this Visitor Agreement. Carziki.com may change the terms of this Visitor Agreement from time to time and will revise the effective date when it does so. Your continued use of this website after the posted effective date constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Visitor Agreement as modified, except that modifications do not apply to any dispute arising prior to their effective date. We may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this website, or any portion thereof.
- The material that appears on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, be mindful that the site may, from time to time, contain errors. Our site includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on this website, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
- We invite you to bring to our attention any materials or information on our website that you believe to be inaccurate. You may do so by providing us a link via our contact page, along with an explanation of the inaccuracies.
- IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Ownership and Permissions
- Our website is provided to our end users for their personal, non-commercial use only. The materials on this website are the property of Edward Hannah, and is protected by U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. Except as explicitly provided in this Visitor Agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the materials on this website. You may display and occasionally print a single copy of any page of this website for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not otherwise reproduce any material appearing on this website without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. You may not store any significant portion of, nor distribute copies of, materials found on this website, in any form (including electronic form), without prior written permission from the owner of such materials. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on EdSellsHomesFL.com should be sent to us via our contact form at http://www.edsellshomesfl.com/contact.cshtml.
- You are free to establish a hypertext link to this website so long as the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your website by us or any of our affiliates. However, without our prior written permission, you may not frame any of the content of EdSellsHomesFL.com, nor incorporate into another website or service any intellectual property of ours or our licensors. Requests for permission to frame our content or use our content in any way that is not expressly described in this Visitor Agreement should be sent to us via our contact form at http://www.edsellshomesfl.com/contact.cshtml.
- You acknowledge that by transmitting or posting any material on or through our website, you grant us, or anyone authorized by us, an unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, modify, perform, display, broadcast, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell or otherwise use, exploit or distribute, at no cost whatsoever, all such material (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights embodied therein), in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose. The foregoing license includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, or patent laws that exist in any applicable jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant us and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of such material by name, email address or user name, and to use your image and likeness if provided, in connection with such material. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of any material you transmit or post via the website. Among other uses of user materials, we use MLS listings data to derive useful information (such as property sale information) for display, sale and distribution.
You agree that we may, under some circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your use of and access to any of the parts of our website to which we restrict access, for example, by requiring registration. Some of the reasons for such termination may include, but are not limited to, (a) a breach or violation or suspected breach or violation of this Visitor Agreement or other incorporated terms or guidelines, (b) a request by law enforcement or another government agency, (c) our decision to discontinue or change all or part of the website, (d) technical or security issues, and (e) fraudulent or illegal activities. All terminations will be made in our sole discretion and you agree that we will not be liable for any termination of your use of or access to the website or any part of the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
- IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." US AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO, ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON, OR SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE). NOR DO WE OR THEY GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. US AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR JUDGMENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY CONTENT POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKED TO OR FROM OR ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, AND LOSS OF DATA), EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF EDSELLSHOMESFL.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY ALLEGEDLY ARISES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR OR ANOTHER'S RIGHTS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY EDSELLSHOMESFL.COM AND ITS OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS, AND HOLD THEM HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY BREACH OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via this website, please notify us by using our contact form at http://www.edsellshomesfl.com/contact.cshtml. Your notice to us must include the following information: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work or works that allegedly have been infringed; (3) a description of where on the Carziki.com website the allegedly infringing material appears that will allow us to locate the material; (4) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
- This Visitor Agreement has been made in, and will be construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Florida, without regard to its choice of laws rules. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Hillsborough County, Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to this Visitor Agreement or the use of this website.
- Please report any violations of this Visitor Agreement by using our contact form at http://www.edsellshomesfl.com/contact.cshtml.